Job offer - Secretary/Team Assistant in CHAMPIONS INTERNATIONAL COMPANY
CHAMPIONS INTERNATIONAL COMPANY was etablished in 1992 by John Smith in New York, and since then it has grown into a large, widely-recognized firm. We specialize in designing and producing toys in our factory plants located all over the world.
Currently we are looking for a secretary/assistant, who would support our local team in London in numerous tasks performed on a daily basis.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- answering phone calls,
- responding to e-mails,
- taking care of visitors,
- planning travels,
- carrying other administrative works.
Perfect candidate should:
- be a EU citizen,
- have a university degree ( preferrably in Administration, HR, Logistics, Finanse ),
- be fluent in English ( C1 required ) ,
- have a great practical knowledge of Ms Office,
- live in/near London or be willing to relocate,
- be able to work under time pressure,
- stay positive,
- be prepared to act in unexpected situations,
- be able to work in a team.
What we offer
- permanent job,
- fixed working hours ( 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. ),
- lunch card,
- private medical insurance,
- annual bonus.
If you are interested in this offer, send us your CV to [email protected] till June 10th, 2019.
Hope to hear from you soon.
-Champions International Company Recruiting Members
Glossary - słownictwo
established - ustanowione
widely-recognized - szeroko rozpoznawalny
currently - obecnie
factory plants - zakład produkcyjny
permofmed - wykonywane
to relocate - zmienić miejsce pobytu
annual - coroczny